12 Joel's steps to perfection

Infographics by vecteezy.com


Some time ago I found in the web very interesting post. It was The Joel Test: 12 Steps to Better Code. Now I'm coming back to Joel's blog and his post. Why? Hmm.... I thing the reason is my current position as a programmer. Every day we can met different approach to programming and development. In past two months I was working in very different company, very different from my point of view. I would like to appeal to companies and people working there, please read Joel's post regarding development and then develop. Great part of IT companies somewhere lost their approaches and changed them to new business ones. I know I'm just small man in big world where huge companies lead the field, but maybe just small part will heard my voice :-) Now, when I started a new job from beginning in great company, where I will create new IT Department, I'm an optimist. I can influence development management and programming process, this is definitely the best choice. Why am I writing this post? This is good question... I just wanted to share my frustration with you. Frustration that regards the way the companies use us - programmers. And again, try to use 12 Joel's Steps as a programmers/developers bible this is really good piece of work.

Comments