Intro

Infographics by vecteezy.com


Hey there! Welcome on my blog where I share my passions and knowledge with you, with hope that it may be helpful to someone. My name is Paul and I work as a full stack developer since years. I was working with various technologies starting from Delphi (ha ha), through C++, .NET C# / XAML and finally landing on Node.js + Angular. But technologies, programming languages are just tools. I always try to find a good way to solve a problem. Sometimes it will be good to wrote code in C# and deliver high quality backend, sometimes we need XAML and cross platform .NET Core, in other solutions Node.js and Angular will be OK, it depends on many things.


Why blog?

That's a good question and I think, I started because I like to share knowledge with others. Don't understand me wrong, I'm not an Î‘Ω, I just see that sometimes everyone needs a place when we can share our thoughts and knowledge. That's the place I wan't to create here!

OK, stop talking, I hope you'll have fun reading.

Comments

  1. Dla mnie jesteś Guru programistycznym :) Genialnie, że założyłeś blog - masz już jednego, stałego czytelnika - MNIE :)))

    Serdecznie pozdrawiam i czekam na notki :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dziękuję dziękuję :-) Guru nie jestem, ale miło słyszeć uznanie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment